Admit it - if you write or blog - you are addicted to it. It's your drug of choice, and you'd probably give up breathing before you put away your pen and paper or your laptop and bid adieu to the Internet forever.
This is also the only addiction (that I know of), that you should want to become better at.
With that in mind, every Friday for the year of 2012 I'm bringing you the Mynx Writes Weekend Workshop. Consider it your own personal 12 Step Program for the weekend.
Starting next Friday, with each Weekend Workshop I will tackle a different subject related to your addiction, including:
- 12 steps to overcoming writer's block
- 12 steps to putting off procrastination
- 12 steps for brainstorming
- 12 steps for fostering your creativity
- 12 steps for creating believable characters
- 12 steps for building a better blog
- 12 steps for social networking for writers and bloggers
- 12 steps for world building
- Becoming a Grammar Nazi in 12 easy steps
-- and many more, for a total of 51 weekends to make you better at your writing and blogging addiction.
All you have to do to take part in the Mynx Writes Weekend Workshop is show up to my blog ready to participate, learn, and make your addiction something to be proud of.